OS Home and Office Model PKC-BS 3-Tier Kitchen Serving Bar Cart/Island Lockable Wheels Cutting Board/Butcher Block Storage Metal Reclaimed-Aged Wood Finish
A unique balance of organization, functionality, and industrial style the OS Home and Office all-purpose kitchen cart will add an extra serving of storage space to your home. Utiliziing aircraft grade aluminum and flash plated fittings accompanied by solid Paulownia wood. This attractive mobile kitchen cart/island brings an industrial farmhouse charm to your space. The beautiful combination of metal and the warm reclaimed wood finished shelves will add an elegance and functionality to any room. The kitchen cart is equipped with a towel rack on each side and four rubber wheeled casters for smooth 360° swivel which have a breaking function on each wheel to secure the serving cart. The solid Paulownia wood cutting board/butchers block offers a variety of uses. Manufactured with a low VOC finish recyclable metals and sustainable wood Easy to assemble Available in 3 finishes to match any decor
- Per company policy, we plant 7 trees for every product sold.
- Made with solid, sustainable Paulownia wood with low VOC finish.
- Pipes and plated fittings are made of recyclable aircraft grade Aluminum.
- Includes 4 lockable wheels, 360° swivel, and a built in cutting board.
- Wood is a product of nature- and as such will display natural characteristics and variances that are unique to each cut of wood. These characteristics (such as knots) are an integral part of the charm and beauty of real solid wood - no two pieces are alike! This adds to the character of each piece and are not to be misinterpreted as defects. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above.
- Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture. Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:-Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water and dry completely with another clean cloth always rubbing with the grain.-Avoid contact with cigarettes hot dishes and harsh solvents such as nail polish alcohol and moisture.-Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.-Remove spills and smudges immediately.-Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.-Do not place furniture near heat outlets windows or in direct sunlight.
Height 35.00 in X Width 30.00 in X Depth 22.00 in