OS Home and Office Model PHR-BS Industrial wall mounted entryway hat coat rack with 4-hooks metal with reclaimed wood finish
The industrial and lightweight design of this wall mounted coat rack adds style and functionality to any home or office. This beautiful and durable versatile coat rack has 4 hooks made from aircraft grade aluminum pipes and flash plated fittings accompanied by solid Paulownia wood. The wall mounted coat rack is perfect in your entryway hallway bedroom or bathroom as a convenient and stylish way to organize your coats hats towels and robes. Manufactured with a low VOC finish recyclable metals and sustainable wood. Easy to assemble. Available in 3 finishes to match any decor.
- Per company policy, we plant 7 trees for every product sold.
- Made with solid, sustainable Paulownia wood with low VOC finish.
- Pipes and plated fittings are made of recyclable aircraft grade Aluminum.
- Wall coat rack for home or office is available in 3 color schemes.
- Wood is a product of nature- and as such will display natural characteristics and variances that are unique to each cut of wood. These characteristics (such as knots) are an integral part of the charm and beauty of real solid wood - no two pieces are alike! This adds to the character of each piece and are not to be misinterpreted as defects. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above.
- Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture. Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:-Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water and dry completely with another clean cloth always rubbing with the grain.-Avoid contact with cigarettes hot dishes and harsh solvents such as nail polish alcohol and moisture.-Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.-Remove spills and smudges immediately.-Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.-Do not place furniture near heat outlets windows or in direct sunlight.
Height 6.00 in X Width 36.00 in X Depth 4.00 in