OS Home and Office Model PDSK-BB Industrial vintage Home Office Pipe Desk with Lower Shelf Metal with Reclaimed Aged-Wood Finish
The OS Home and Office writing desk offers the perfect platform for paying bills, writing loved ones, or as a conversation piece. It is conveniently lightweight and designed to be easily assembled and dissembled without losing quality. Reduce clutter and maximize space with this lively industrial vintage pipe desk that is equal parts of form and function. Its industrial mid-century style is sure to make this desk the centerpiece of your workspace. Aircraft grade aluminum and flash plated fittings are accompanied by solid Paulownia wood. Manufactured with a low VOC finish recyclable metals sustainable wood. Easy to assemble Available in 3 finishes to match your decor.
- Per company policy, we plant 7 trees for every product sold.
- Made with solid, sustainable Paulownia wood with low VOC finish.
- Pipes and plated fittings are made of recyclable aircraft grade Aluminum.
- Great writing desk for small spaces and is available in 3 color schemes.
- Wood is a product of nature- and as such will display natural characteristics and variances that are unique to each cut of wood. These characteristics (such as knots) are an integral part of the charm and beauty of real solid wood - no two pieces are alike! This adds to the character of each piece and are not to be misinterpreted as defects. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above.
- Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture. Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:-Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water and dry completely with another clean cloth always rubbing with the grain.-Avoid contact with cigarettes hot dishes and harsh solvents such as nail polish alcohol and moisture.-Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.-Remove spills and smudges immediately.-Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.-Do not place furniture near heat outlets windows or in direct sunlight.
Height 31.00 in X Width 36.00 in X Depth 20.00 in