OS Home and Office Model PCTX-BB Industrial Vintage Rectangle Pipe Coffee Table Metal with Reclaimed-aged Wood finish
Gather your family and friends around this pipe coffee table with industrial farmhouse and rustic urban feel! It's lightweight and modern design makes for a perfect stress-free new addition to your home! Aircraft grade aluminum and flash plated fittings are accompanied by solid Paulownia wood. This coffee table melds both cool industrial and rustic warm elements beautifully. It features a lower solid wood Paulownia shelf; ideal for stacking books magazines or displaying decor pieces. Pair with our OS Home and Office end/side table to make a remarkable style statement for your living space.Manufactured with a low VOC finish recyclable metals sustainable wood Easy to assemble. Available in 3 finishes to match any decor
- Per company policy, we plant 7 trees for every product sold.
- Made with solid, sustainable Paulownia wood with low VOC finish.
- Pipes and plated fittings are made of recyclable aircraft grade Aluminum.
- Great center piece and storage solution is available in 3 color schemes.
- Wood is a product of nature- and as such will display natural characteristics and variances that are unique to each cut of wood. These characteristics (such as knots) are an integral part of the charm and beauty of real solid wood - no two pieces are alike! This adds to the character of each piece and are not to be misinterpreted as defects. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above.
- Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture. Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:-Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water and dry completely with another clean cloth always rubbing with the grain.-Avoid contact with cigarettes hot dishes and harsh solvents such as nail polish alcohol and moisture.-Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.-Remove spills and smudges immediately.-Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.-Do not place furniture near heat outlets windows or in direct sunlight.
Height 19.50 in X Width 46.00 in X Depth 24.00 in